What are the factors of success and the secrets of a successful company? Of course, it is necessary to have a thorough knowledge of its business area, as well as an undeniable business instinct.
However, there are also numerous methodologies and tools, which are a necessary equipment to differentiate themselves from market competitors and overcome periods of widespread financial crisis.
The tools of Performance Management accompany companies in the processes of development of skills and systems in the areas governed by the CFO interpreting their needs in the technical application scenarios of the CIO: this is the target and commitment of BGP.
Planning & Consolidation Service Line Manager
A good management of the company implies a full governance of various strategic and management elements: clear vision of the core business, company alignment with strategic objectives, management of processes, identification of critical issues, creation of value.
All of this is embodied in the methodologies and instruments of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) and the adjoining BPM (Business Performance Management) and SPM (Strategic Performance Management) tools.
To use the definition of Gartner, the EPM consists of: «the set of processes, methodologies, metrics and systems aimed at measuring and managing the performance of an organization. This includes the Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting methodologies, Profitability and Optimization Analysis, Dashboard and Scorecard, Consolidation and Civil, Management and Financial Reporting ».
All this allows us to operate effectively in areas such as Business and Operational Planning, the Consolidated and Management Budget, the Profitability Analysis and the determination of the Value Chain:
• Using a single platform for a centralized and integrated management of company data and applications.
• Accessing in real time, at any time, anywhere and from any device to company data and applications, to act promptly and resolve any critical issues.
• Accelerating critical business processes through intelligent integration of best practices.
• Creating new applications, Cloud and Mobile previously unimaginable.
• Simplifying the IT scenario by eliminating redundant data and systems.
• Reducing the TCO through an integrated maintenance of the different products.