©1997-2018 BGP Management Consulting | Registered Office: Via Cavallotti, 15
20122 Milano Soc.Cap.Euro 1.250.000 - P.IVA 10195970156 - REA MI 1353756
Farmed by WEBIDOO
The availability of accurate information on both the financial position and the future evolution of cash flows has become a requirement that can no longer be postponed for the Finance Department. The performance of the function is then more and more under pressure with increased risk management needs both in the market and in the counterparty, but also with an increasingly compelling need to fight potential fraud, especially in the field of payment management.
Accompanying companies in the processes of skills and systems in the Treasury area (TMS) development , with particular attention to the aspects of activities and resources centralization also international, is the target and the commitment of BGP.
Treasury BU Manager
BGP has organized itself identifying and developing highly integrated expertise and services. Services that cover the entire life cycle of the development initiative: from the initial study and design to the realization and even then taking charge of the management and maintenance of the implemented solutions.
Within Treasury BGP aligns focused skills and specialist solutions: Cash Management, Treasury Management, Financial Risk Management, Financial Planning & Reporting, Trade Finance with a particular focus on Reverse Factoring. The solutions are clearly consistent with the opportunities offered by the evolution of the technologies: Real-Time and usable also through Mobile and Cloud platforms.
All this allows us to effectively operate for the implementation of the Payment Factory and the Treasury Center, to optimize not only financial resources and ensure the coverage of financial risks.
Furthermore, BGP with its multi-year partnerships is able to integrate a large number of complementary services to TMS solutions: Market Data Providers, Dealing Platforms, Trade Repository, Bank Connection.
Why choose BGP?
BGP is Gold Partner SAP Service & VAR able to design, implement, maintain and manage SAP application solutions with the commitment and support of:
• over 200 Collaborators with 8 years average experience in 6 BU: ADVISORY, ERP SOLUTION, TREASURY, HUMAN CAPITAL, FINANCIAL SERVICES and TECHNOLOGY;
• 5 Competence Centers: Finance, Logistics, Planning & Controlling, Analytics, Custom Development and Process Integration
• over 300 certified skills for over 50 different types of certification, of which about 100 acquired or renewed in the last three years, 60% distributed on applications and functional subjetcs and 40% on technical subjects
• 6 SAP laboratories both on-premise and cloud to cover the various technologies available to prepare Demos, PoCs and Prototypes for our Customers
• 1 Organizational structure certified ISO 9001; ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 at the forefront of the adoption of all market standards in terms of safety and reliability of technological innovation processes and guarantee of defined service levels
• highly relevant experiences and references in particularly complex organizational and technological scenarios in "On-Site" and / or "On-Line" modes with over 100 active customers distributed in all industrial sectors.
C3, the leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation, today announced the C3 Partner Program